Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baking For Springtime with Deanna Jewel

Lemon Bars and More!

      Some of us need a boost to get rid of the winter blues and what better way to do that than cook up something yummy. Lemon bars have to be one of my favorite desserts and if they're nice and tart....OMG! LOL I can taste them already. These can ease us into spring with the lemon scent and flavor. Grab the recipe HERE.



Lemon Crinkle Cookies

      I normally don't surf the recipe sections because I'd bake all the time and then my clothes wouldn't fit. These cookies look delicious though. When I saw these, I knew I had to share this recipe with you. Grab it HERE.
     What are some of your favorite items to bake in the spring? I invite you to leave a link to your favorite recipes for us so we can add to our collection.

Thanks for stopping in for a taste of Spring Time!



Visit me at Amazon!

(Amazon Prime is FREE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment