Saturday, December 1, 2012

Join my NEW Newsletter!!


Are You a

Newsletter

Subscriber Yet?

     In case you don't know it, I pick one subscriber a month to win a $10 gift card, a goodie bag filled with author book marks, post cards and goodies, plus a Deanna Jewel tee shirt! I knooow! Isn't that kewl? I use random.org to pick the winners.
      The sign up is on the left sidebar. I hope you join me so I can keep you informed of contests, author interviews, blogs where you can join me, what's happening with my writing, and more fun stuff.

Go Ahead!
Fill in the info
And Submit The Form!

Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue!! Thank you so much! I'll email you also but....you won my green beaded book thong!! Congrats! It's also on Cate's blog, I'm leaving a comment there also!

    ReplyDelete