Monday, November 19, 2012

Come Meet Terra Harmony - Eco-Fantasy Author

Terra Harmony
Eco - Fantasy Author

      Thank you all for stopping in the read about me and my books! I must thank Deanna for having me here this week, it's awesome to be here with your readers.
      I am the author of The Akasha Series and The Kindred Curse Anthology. The Akasha series are contemporary eco-fantasies. The first two books, ‘Water’ and ‘Air’, are available as e-books. The next is the series, ‘Fire’, will be released in October 2012, followed by ‘Earth’ in spring 2013.
      The Kindred Curse Anthology is a series of five vampire short stories, set as prequels to each other. It is now available as one complete collection.
      A little about me – I was born and raised in Colorado but have since lived in California, Texas, Utah, North Carolina and Virginia. I consider myself lucky to have seen most of the states, but that leaves most of the world yet to be seen!
      I served a 5½ year enlistment in the Marine Corp, have a bachelor’s degree in International Relations and master’s degree in Linguistics. I live in a suburb of Washington, DC with my husband of 13 years and three children.
      Please stop back later this week to read my interview with Deanna!

My Links



Twitter @harmonygirlit







2 comments:

  1. Those are great book covers. They sound really good. Love the book trailer!
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like some great reads. I will check them out. I found you on bloggy moms and saw that you are in Idaho! I would love for you to join my facebook group for us to connect. Just go to www.idahomombloggers.com and click on the facebook icon. The group will come up and you will want to request to be added at the top right hand corner. Also, I am a new follower! Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete