Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where to find my books...


Find me everywhere!

     For those new visitors who haven't checked out my books yet, I'd like to thank you for stopping in! Never Surrender is my Native American time travel that will pull you back to the Wyoming Rockies as Taima searches for his soul mate; No Turning Back is my 1778 English historical where you can ride aboard Nathan's ship as he takes Vanessa across the seas; and Unleash Your Inner Strength will help you learn to control your thoughts to bring more of what you want into your life!

     My books are available at a number of websites and I've listed them below so you can choose which site works best for you and also which download you prefer, such as Nook, Sony, or Kindle.










Again, thank you for stopping in!

YOU are who I write for and I'd love to hear from you.


**To help all authors, please leave a review at your favorite book site for the books you read. You can also LIKE the books on most sites and also TAG them (add or agree with current tags, usually found on Amazon) These are FREE ways to help your favorite authors and their books!

No comments:

Post a Comment