Sunday, December 11, 2011

My gift to you...


 



















 SALE!!  .99 for December!

     I want as many of you to read my books as possible so for the remainder of December, you can grab each of my books for .99 at Smashwords! Send this link to your friends and they can send it to their friends! The codes listed below get input on the buy screen and will lower the price to .99 for you. I hope you enjoy my stories. Both are are in different settings and eras as well as different continents!

     I'd love to hear back from you about how you enjoyed the stories or better yet, you can leave a review at Smashwords returning to my page. No one has left a review for me so my books are a bit lonely over there! They'd love a few stars if you think they've earned them. Thank you so much for taking a peek and here are your codes to use on the buy screens:  

until 12/31/11 use these codes:

  DQ66X - No Turning Back

  SQ46U  - Never Surrender


2 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna,

    Thanks for the book codes. I'm heading on over soon to pick up my copies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna! Thanks from me also, for the book codes. I went right over and bought No Turning Back (I already own Never Surrender). I hope you have the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years!

    Cindy K.

    ReplyDelete